I used a code to pull data from a database for an element within my repeater. I used this code on seven pages, one being my Homepage. My Homepage has four sections, two of which incorrectly perceive this code and showcase incorrect information. (For example, I use the code to show the name of the Author of each post. The first section showcases the author name correctly, the second section reads the same author for all four posts, which is incorrect. The third section is also fine, but the fourth has the same error as section two.) The only perceivable issue is an error in my Console that reads, "Included byline1 field is deleted and will not be included." I deleted field "Byline" re: fieldkey "byline1" from my content manager, but this field isn't referenced in my repeater nor my code, so this doesn't make sense--and I still don't understand why the code works on six other pages, and for two out of the four sections within my Homepage.
Here's an example of my code: (The last two listed are the two I have issues with. There are no errors within the codes themselves.)
This is the error message I'm recieving:
Help!! This is the only thing keeping me from publishing my site.