Hello, all: The input switches are not working. Pretty straight-forward stuff, here. I created a very simple test to prove the case. Here's the set up:
01) created a test page
02) created a test dataset
03) drag-n-dropped a switch onto the page
04) drag-n-dropped a button onto the page
05) created a boolean field for the switch
06) created an empty "seed" item
07) connected the switch to the dataset and then boolean field
08) connected the button to the dataset via "submit"
09) set the mode to "read/write"
10) page perms are wide open
I've done this many times with other input types. Never had a problem. However, the submit button won't submit the switch change. Also, when I manually check the boolean box in the dataset field and then sync the change, return to the published test page and refresh the page, the switch does not update with the manual setting. . . Thoughts, or is this just another 1 of a 100 bugs in the Wix bouillabaisse?