I recently tried using wix's redirections for the first time. I tried one URL at first to see the results, and it worked perfectly fine.
Then to save me some trouble I used the CSV importation to make around 160 redirections in one move.
Little did I know it was a huge mistake, I'll explain my issues in the following lines (I added a video at the end for you to understand better):
My site is in French, so it uses accents like "é, è, à, ê..." in some of the URLs, I tried to redirect. I don't know why but Wix doesn't seems to understand or recognize them so whenever I try to check the redirection, it doesn't work and give me some weird encoding in my URLs (é => %26eacute%3B for example) and in the dashboard they sometimes change themselves into � (U+FFFD).
I, of course, tried to add UTF-8 in my CSV and hexadecimal (like à = %C3%A0) in my redirection by modifying them, it works once when I try the redirection but as soon as I reload my wix dashboard, wix seems to recognize my encoding and change them into accents and we come back to the main original issue.