Hello, I am looking for some ideas on how to improve our volunteer duty scheduling. We have volunteer fire fighters and EMT’s that want to share their availability to provide staffing for emergency services. Our volunteers may cover different roles such supervisor, driver, fire fighter, water tech, etc. and may standby at the station or from their home. The goal is to allow volunteers to share their availability in the member’s area of our site.
So Yes we are basically looking for a calendar embedded in the members area of our web site for our volunteers to update their availability and share their plans with other volunteers. You might call it a scheduling tool as well. Need to be easy to use and low cost or free
- Display week on main member page
- Link to full month on separate member page
- Members interact and update their schedule from site
- Allow member to save entry to their personal calendar
- Notification email of scheduling updates
- Flexible times vs a schedule, they are volunteering
Any thoughts on a good approach would be appreciated.